TELSCOPE can be setup without connecting a monitor by connecting a laptop through the "service port" enp2s0 (lower right).
The TELSCOPE setup service is reachable at http://10.10.10.10.
First the laptop must be configured to be in the 10.10.10.0/24 network.
This can be done by following these steps:
(These steps are for Windows 10 but are similar for other operating systems).
1. Click the network tray icon.
2. Click "Network & Internet settings".
3. Click "Change adapter options".
4. Right click the ethernet adapter currently connected to the TELSCOPE server and click "Properties".
5. Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click "Properties"
6. Choose "Use the following IP address" and configure the following properties:
- IP address: 10.10.10.20
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default gateway: 10.10.10.1
Then click "OK".
You should now be able to setup TELSCOPE by opening your internet browser and navigating to http://10.10.10.10